Thursday, February 8, 2007

First entry

Here he is boys and girls, the geezer himself!!

It is best if you don't look too closely at the geezer's picture. Now I am not sure just what this blog will contain. When you are a geezer and a ham radio operator, it takes a little while for the thoughts to circulate, but briefly, I am 80+ years old and have been a ham for 60 years and a geezer since the morning I looked in the mirror and wondered who that old guy was. Now fortunately, in by dilapidated condition, I need lots of help and also fortunately, I have a great friend, my adopted son, Hershel W4TMN, the ham who took my old call. I have my old, old call back, the original. I got it in 1946, W3MGL. My friend and son, Hershel, is the guy who gets me out of the recliner and onto my feet and into the ham shack. There will be more on this page and I now wish you all a good morning. Have fun!!!

3 Comments:

At February 8, 2007 at 9:17 PM , Blogger W4TMN said...

Looks good Dad. I am glad to see that you are entering the 21st Century!!!!

I hope that your blog does well!

Hershel
W4TMN

 
At February 9, 2007 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't look like a geezer to me! In fact, you look a little like my Uncle Larry! HaHa

 
At February 9, 2007 at 11:25 PM , Blogger W4TMN said...

This is a great beginning to a blog that I know I am going to enjoy reading. Have fun, Dad.

Hershel
W4TMN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home