HERE'S JOHNNY ......er I mean the Geezer.
Thanks guys ( & Steph) for the comments. Well on Wednesday the 7th I had eye surgery and that evening I was a mess. Better now and everything seems fine, just have to wait for incision to heal and the bruising to fade. My 20/20 vision seems fine. Tomorrow I am cooking dinner. Roast pork, scollop potatoes and baked beans and cole slaw. When cooking the pork roast I add some carrots and a cut up apple in with the pork roast. I would rub the pork with brown sugar, but Toisie doesn't like it that way. My "son" Hershel and Alyson adopted a tabby cat and will be bringing it home today. This cat will live the "life of Riley", be pampered big time. I met a lady when buying something at the "feed & seed" store who sells eggs from free range chickens. She brought me 2 doz.,and they are all different colors! I guess because of things they eat. They taste good and seem richer than regular eggs. $2/doz and she delivers them. She (Zina) told me about a dairy farmer who also raises chickens and sells them,market ready, for $2 each! I think I will ask Hershel to drive us out to the farm and check this out and if so buy a couple of chickens. I must tell you that Hershel is a "911" supervisor and knows where everything is located and how to get there. Hershel W4TMN got his building permit for his ham radio tower, that's good news. Now he can start digging the hole for base section which will be filled with concrete. This is probably boring, but fun for me to set here write it all. So with that folks I will sign off and say "73 & 88"until next time. Lets hear comments good or bad .
The Geezer is............

1 Comments:
well, that sounds good ... maybe I'll be down for dinner! I hope your eye is much better today ... sure sounds painful. Hard to watch football with just one eye ... maybe you could just watch 1/2 of the game? No, wait, that wouldn't work ...how about 1/2 of the tv set? I'll try to think of more helpful hints for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home